- Locate your bank branch anywhere in Nigeria.
- Inside the bank, locate the funds’ transfer desk or customer care center and request for a fund transfer form.
- Fill in the relevant information in the form like the normal way a customer would usually fill the form to transfer funds. The fields in this form vary from one bank to another, however, there are generic fields that are required to be filled.
- Tick the interbank transfer checkbox and NIP transfer checkbox (usually at the top of the forms)
- Fill in your bank account details which include; your bank account number from which the funds will be transferred from
- Fill in the beneficiary details; Enter your Kudi Topup Account (business) name as the Beneficiary name, the 10 digit KTA number as the beneficiary account number, and fill in the beneficiary bank as the bank assigned with the KTA number i.e Providus bank
- Fill in the amount you want to fund your wallet with.
- Sign your signature on the form and enter the date.
- Submit the form to the bank official to initiate the transfer.
- Once the transfer is completed, your payment is instantly successful.
Although the account numbers are Providus Bank, transfers CANNOT
be completed at any Providus Bank branch yet.