You must have an existing GTBank account to be able to use the GTWorld App.
If you don't have an existing GTBank account, send an email to email@example.com and they will assist you with opening your account.
If you have an existing GTBank account and don't yet have the GTWorld App, follow the steps below to download and register on the GTWorld App:
- Download the GTWorld App from the Google Play Store (for android devices) or the iOS App store (for Apple devices).
- Install the app, Launch and open it.
- Open the menu on the top left and click on “sign up/Login”
- Select the sign-up option below the login button.
- On the interface that shows up, select the “Get Online Banking Details” option. If you don't have a GTbank account, you can select the “open Account” option.
- Provide your account number , ATM Card Pin and an One time Password (OTP) that will be sent to your registered phone number/email address. You can also use the OTP from your Token (if you have one) or generate a USSD OTP using *737*7#.
- Hit the Continue Button and complete the other requirements to set up your App Pin.