You are entitled to a certificate issued by SAEDConnect. To get the certificate, you will need to complete an end-of-course survey and provide your name in the form, as you would want it to show on your certificate. The end of course survey is provided in the link below.
- Your certificate will be issued in soft copy only.
- Only people who complete the form will be issued a certificate,
- Your name will be written on your certificate the way you write it in the form.
- Fill the form only once. If you fill it twice and any mistake is made on your certificate, you have yourself to blame.
- Your certificate will be sent to the email you submit in the end-of course survey.
- Certificates are processed on Fridays and issued on Saturdays. So, if you fill the end-of course survey anyday between Saturday to Friday, you will get your certificate on the following Saturday.
If you have any issues with your certificate, please indicate in the alumni community. If you request a name correction on your certificate – different from what you filled in the end of course survey, you will be required to pay a change fee of N1000.